في هذا المقال سوف تجد اجابات لمتحان مهارات جوجل
لسهوله الحصول علي الاجابه استخدم البحث في البيدج
ثم اجذ السؤال كوبي ووضعه في البحث
part one رابط الجزء الاول من الاجابات
When Advertisers Run Online Ads That Typically Include An Image For People To Click On, It’s Called…
- Display advertising
When Looking At Your Email Marketing Metrics, Click Through Rate (Or CTR) Highlights Which Of The Following Insights?
- % of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
Building A Plan Will Help You To Focus Your Efforts When Using Social Media. What Should You Consider When Making Your Social Media Plan?
- Your audience’s interests
Local Directories Are A Great Tool For Getting Noticed Locally Online. What Would Be The First Step In Using A Directory?
- Create a listing
What Are The Benefits Of Using Social Media When Looking To Advertise Your Business Locally?
- You can target ads to a specific local audience
There Are Lots Of Social Media Platforms Out There, But What Is A Benefit Of Using Smaller, More Niche Social Media Platforms For Your Business?
- Your content will be put in front of specific audiences
When Looking To Advertise Your Business To Mobile Users, Social Media Advertising Can Be Really Effective Because…
- it allows you to target people based on their likes and interests
Which Of The Following Would Be Described As A Good Business Goal To Set For Your Social Media Campaigns?
- Increase audience engagement
Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
- A business that operates from a specific geographic location
What Can You Do To Help Your Videos Appear In Search Results?
- Give detailed descriptions of its content
Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Appearing on relevant websites offering advertising space
When It Comes To Email Marketing, What Do We Mean By The Term A/B Testing?
- A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email
If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
- Update the description to tell people more about the video
Why Is It Important That You Set Goals When Planning Your Display Ad Campaigns?
- To help determine the performance and allow for optimisation
Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Search advertising is shown to customers who are searching for your specific terms
What Is One Of The Benefits Of Using Templates For Your Email Marketing Campaigns?
- You can reuse the same template
Which Of The Following Is A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
- Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- Planning your content
Which Of The Following Is The Most Accurate Analogy For A Display Advertising Network?
- A marketplace between online publishers and advertisers
Fill The Blank: When You Link Google Ads With Google Analytics You Are Able To Understand Which ________ Are Driving Performance.
- Paid keywords
In The World Of Analytics, Tracking The Type Of Device The User Accessed Your Site By Is Considered Which Type Of Data?
When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Dimension?
- The time a user spends on the site
How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
- Advertising on other people’s videos
How Can You Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content Online?
- Tag them in posts
Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- The subject line of the email
Retargeting Allows You To…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
When Using Display Advertising, What Could You Include In An Ad To Achieve The Goal Of Driving More Sales?
- Promotions and special offers
When Discussing Display Advertising, What Is An Ad Network?
- A platform allowing the advertiser to advertise on websites within the network
When Planning Your Display Advertising, What Does The Word ‘Placement’ Mean?
- The exact location of your ad on a particular page of a website
When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- Browser users use to access your site
What Is The Benefit Of Using Digital Data?
- It can help you make informed decisions and improve online performance
How Do You Handle Data In Analytics To Gain Greater Insights Into Our Audience’s Behaviour?
When Creating A Presentation Based On Lots Of Data, What Principle Should You Bear In Mind?
- Tailor your approach to your audience in order to tell a better story
When Using Web-Based Analytics Tools, By Segmenting The Data You Will Be Able To Achieve Which Of The Following?
- Find insights that can help you identify where to make improvements
When It Comes To Web Analytics, What Insights Can You Gather Using Analytics Tools?
- How people interact with your website
When Using Analytics On Your Website, What Do We Mean By The Term ‘Conversion’?
- The act of a user completing a goal
How Is A Spreadsheet Defined?
- An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
Why Should You Avoid Focusing On Collecting As Much Data As Possible?
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
What Do Website Analytics Allow You To Do?
- Understand users behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
Fill The Blank: In The World Of Display Advertising, Remarketing Is A Way To _________.
- show ads to people after they visit your website
When Looking To Expand Your Business Internationally On Social Media, What Should You Do First?
- Analyse platforms popular in that area
Fill In The Blank: When Considering Expanding A Business Internationally, The Best Place To Start Is To__________?
- use online tools to help you understand where there’s a strong demand for your products
Fill The Blanks: When Advertising Internationally, You Should Make Your Business ______ To The New Market, Consider The ___________ And Any Possible ___________ Implications.
- accessible | supply chain | legal
If You Are Looking To Expand Your Company’s Presence Online Internationally, Which Of The Following Should You Consider With Regards To Your Online Content?
- Translated but also locally adapted for the audience
When Looking To Introduce E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, Which Of The Following Would Be The Best First Step?
- Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
When Trying To Increase The Product Sales On Your Website, One Way To Achieve This Is To_________?
- provide the customer with relevant suggested purchases
If A User Abandons Their Shopping Cart Without Making A Purchase, One Way To Bring Them Back To Complete The Purchase Is?
Analytics Can Help Optimise Your Website For Which Of The Following?
- For different devices, navigation & search
Fill In The Blank: When You Are Considering The Layout Of The Product Pages, It Is Important To Put Them In ________ Order?
When Building Your Online Product Store, To Make It As Effective As Possible You Should Look To Optimise The Performance By Using Images In What Kind Of Way?
- Ensure images are of a high quality
Which Of These Is Not A Benefit For Businesses Using Fully Integrated E-Commerce Platforms?
- Automated complaints process system
In The World Of Analytics, The Time The User Spent On Your Site Is Considered Which Type Of Data?